- I am still running even though
- I was surprised with how incredibly unfit I was and that surprises me that
- I am actually getting better
As I said when I started this http://outspokenhobbit.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/1st-run-of-year.html I have been gathering statistics on every run and averaging them out over each week of the C25K programme. I've decided to make this public in case anyone is interested. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-7xcvGz_rH-HVOS9o4qSADZZ4iFWtFigdp-tGxYg--o/edit?usp=sharing Apart from the raw data I have learnt a few other things:
- Running with spectacles, in the rain, while getting too warm means you spend way too long trying to wipe away the rain and haze.
- Hills are hard, but only in one direction
- Never judge a run by your heart. I can feel that a run has gone badly but the realz of the stats show that the run was awesome
- Running makes me feel so much better