Monday 25 February 2013

Losing Weight

I am trying to lose weight.  Being a nerd being able to track my progress fascinates me so I keep a good spreadsheet up to date showing my progress.  In the interest of openess I am going to make that information public.  Obviously I will not be making my spreadsheet publicly editable but I am happy to share the result.  This post will automatically update whenever I get weighed and upload the new weight.

Why am I doing this?
  1. I believe in honesty and transparency.  
  2. It keeps me honest (If I feel people could be tracking me I am more likely to keep going)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey -- you got a good start! I just got the order to do something about my weight or else! (The "else" includes the high probability of needing blood pressure medication.)

Will Yates said...

Ouch that sucks! Good luck with shifting some weight. I found the site http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/ quite helpful

Unknown said...

“Lose weight and be healthy!” – That's my motto since I started to work out, and I tell it to myself every time I’m getting stress out from doing my routines. It's nice to see that most people are becoming more interested in getting fit even it's not an easy task to do. Anyway, you had a good start, how's your progress?

Cindi